Chickens come in many different colors, but some breeds are more common than others. For example, white chickens can be found across the globe due to their ability for laying golden eggs.
What’s not to love about a chicken? Whether you have one or many, these birds can make great pets.
You might think that it’s a bit vain to name pets on the basis of their color, but there are some beautiful ideas out there. Run into black chicken names and scroll white one here.
Famous White Chicken Names
Naming your white chicken is easy but here are some top ideas to pick.
- Jack Harvey
Naming White Chicken from Nature
- Alaska – The state of Alaska has an abundance of beautiful, vast landscapes and crystal-clear water.
- Sahara – The Sahara is a vast desert that covers most of Africa. The name was inspired by this lush, sandy landscape with just enough water.
- Aspen – Aspen is a snowy, resort town in Colorado. It has everything you need for an enjoyable stay including plenty of things to do and see.
- Ariana – The word Arian means metal in some languages, such as Old Norse of shining metals.
- Bolt – The white dog from the Disney film, Bolt is a perfect example of an animal with its own language and color. It is also the perfect name for a white chicken.
- Comets – Comets are often mistaken for stars or planets, but they’re actually comets. A white streak flying through the sky with tails that dissipate as it approaches earth’s atmosphere.
- Auberon – The old German word for bear, Auberon is a bit more interesting. It came from the Old Norse and means something like “noble or royal.”
- Glacier – A glacier is an accumulation of ice on the earth’s surface. It can form in many different environments, including high mountains and even at the poles.
- Lunar – The moon is a bright and beautiful object in the night sky. It shines with an iridescent white light that can be seen from both Earth’s surface.
- Harmony – This is a name that embodies purity, grace, and love. There is nothing quite like it.
- Betty – Betty White is the oldest actress in television history, having first appeared on I Love Lucy. She’s also an accomplished writer and comedienne who performed with her own late-night talk show.It is perfect celebrity name for chick.
White Chicken Names from other Languages
Imagine the possibilities with a pet whose name you can choose from other languages, here are some innovative ideas.
- Bianca – White in the Italian Language
- Bela – White in Solvenia language
- Bianco – White in Italian
- Baltan – White in Lithuanian Language
- Blanc – White in French
- Pamuk – Cotton in the Serbian Language and perfect for silkie name
- Ban – Whit in Spanish
- Suf – Cotton in Somalian
How to Name your White Chicken?
There are many white chicken breeds in the world. Some broiler breeds are also white which are common to use as a meat breed. However, some common fighting roosters are white and some heritage ones.
- Name your white chicken on the base of their color like pick all white things from nature and name your chicken on the base of color.
- Have a look at your breed and name on the base of the breed.
- Add some fun and general appearance to the chicken.